- £25,000-£29,000 dependant on experience
- Monday – Friday 7.30 till 5.00 and 2 Saturdays per month 7.00-12.00
- Great team culture
- Full time, permanent role
Do you have experience as a MET technician? Join one of the UK’s most innovative car and commercial vehicle repair companies in Rochdale. If you have worked previously within a similar industry and need a new challenge; apply today!
- Join as a MET technician
- The ability to remove and replace non-structural damaged parts
- The ability to evacuate and recharge air conditioning systems and removal and refit of SRS components
- Completing a job from start to finish
- Mechanical component removal and replacement
- Inspecting vehicles and carrying out mechanical repairs
- Ability to keep a daily log of job descriptions and work completed
- Ability to use related tools to a good standard
- Based from their superb Rochdale site
- Do you have experience working in a MET Technician role?
- Must have a valid NVQ level 3 or Senior MET ATA Accreditation
- Knowledge and experience in Auto Electrical and diagnostic repairs
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive attitude
- They have some of the most advanced facilities in the industry!
- Use the latest technologies in car and commercial vehicle repairs
- Looking to boost their mechanical and electrical team
- Fantastic site in Rochdale
If you’ve got experience as a Met technician in the Automotive, apply with your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!