- Job Reference Number TRF3455 $ Month
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a permanent Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
To play a key role in planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance of equipment in all areas throughout the facility. The position offers a great deal of variety on a day to day basis covering reactive and proactive maintenance.
The role will involve all types of Mechanical tasks, carrying out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs on CNC Machines, from manual to state of the art CNC machining centres.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications;
• Skilled Maintenance Technician with Mechanically biased experience
• Performing planned and predictive maintenance
• Diagnosing faults and taking corrective action
• Repairing equipment and reducing downtime
• Carrying out Maintenance repairs on Machine Tools
• Experience of diagnosis and repair of conventional production machinery
• Contributing to improvement activities within the production and maintenance environment
• Need to be reliable, flexible and have the ability to prioritise
• Excellent fault finding and testing skills
• PLC system knowledge an advantage
This is a busy department and the successful candidate must have the ability to use their own initiative to problem solve, but also work closely with the rest of the team.
Hours of work are 6am – 2pm and 2pm-10pm rotating.
In return the company offers a very competitive salary dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.