- Global company
- Hybrid working – home/office
- Excellent company culture
- Attractive salary and benefits package
We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Engineer to sell engineered solutions into new and existing markets. This position will be home-based.
Reporting to the Key Account & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for steering customer relationships to deliver against defined budget and revenue.
You will be responsible for developing the portfolio of products and engineering solutions with new and existing customers.
You will be expected to build a close relationship with Inside Sales, customer services, and other internal teams.
- Regular visits/meetings with customers to promote products in order to reach the sales budget
- Delivering against defined sales targets
- Developing new customers
- Building an overview on products portfolio and knowledge on applications to ensure a
- Handling customer enquiries and quotations including documentation, calculations and pricing; working in cooperation with production, planning and Quality Control
- Supporting technical questions
- Perform product and application trainings on-site with customers as required
Previous sales and engineering skills are required within a production environment (industrial production would be ideal). A commercial or technical education in fields such as business, mechanical engineering or plastics, or equivalent experience, is preferred.
You will need to demonstrate technical knowledge of application development, material and machining capabilities and knowledge of CNC machining.
Experience of reading technical drawings and knowledge of computer software such as ERP are also required. It is essential you are client focused with confident communication skills to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
The role is site / home based and will require flexibility to travel within the UK
To apply, please send CV to Nick Dale @ The Recruitment Fix Ltd