Sheet Metal Workers
- Established Respected Company
- £31400 pa / £15.50 ph
- Day Shift – 39 hours a week – 08:00am – 17:00pm Mon – Thurs and Friday 08:00am – 13:00pm
- Excellent working environment
- Overtime rates
Our client based in Nelson is looking for Skilled Sheet Metal workers on a permanent basis, the client is a world-renowned manufacturer who installs bespoke industrial baking equipment and are looking for time served candidates with MIG/TIG welding experience.
Due to the nature of the work suitable candidate must have the ability to work on site in the UK and abroad as and when required, accommodation and transport will be included.
Skills and Experience
- Welding to various tolerances using Tig method with Mig being advantageous.
- Ability to read and understand shop drawings.
- Ability and experience in following, creating, and maintaining welding procedure specifications.
- Working with equipment to cut, bend or straighten sheet metal.
- Time served Sheet Metal Worker
- 3 Years of experience MIG/TIG Welding using stainless steel
- NVQ3 or City and Guilds qualification in Welding and Fabrication
If you are an experienced Sheet Metal Worker and commutable to Nelson, please send your CV to James at The Recruitment Fix Ltd for more information