- £16.08 per hour / £32600 pa + OT
- Excellent benefits
- Days Monday to Friday
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to Develop
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter looking for a well paid rewarding career opportunity?
Our client, established for over 40 years, designs and manufactures large scale machinery. They have become one of the leading experts in their field and their products are exported throughout the world.
Due to continued growth and a busy order book we are seeking to recruit 2 Mechanical Fitters to join their team
The Job :
Working in a shop floor environment the job includes;
- Building & fitting large recycling and agricultural machinery
- Reading and understanding detailed technical drawings
- Working to tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
To be considered for this role you should have;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Have a relevant Mechanical Engineering Qualification / Apprenticeship
- Ability to carry out work with little supervision
- Be a good team player
- Previous experience in the waste and recycling industry working is preferred but not essential
Working 39 hours per week on days these roles are a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company that really values and rewards its team.
For more information please send your CV, in confidence, to Chris Chambury at The Recruitment Fix Ltd.