- Competitive salary + OT
- Interesting & Varied work
- Supportive company culture
- Stable and successful working environment.
Our client based in Heywood is a leading manufacturer within their industry and has been established for over 40 years.
On their behalf we are recruiting for an experienced Installation Electrician. Working as part of an installation team you will be required to work at customer sites throughout the UK, fitting and installing various control systems.
- Install cable containment.
- Mount various mechanical equipment (i.e. Isolators, JB’s etc)
- Run and fit cables
- Gland cables using stuffing glands and all industrial type glands.
- Make final terminations as per cable schedules or schematics.
- Earth plant equipment in accordance with BS7671
- Test the electrical installation for function and electrical safety prior to full electrical installation test.
- Ensure site is kept in an orderly manner and adhere to electrical supervisor’s instruction.
- Ability to assist with other departments when required.
- Apprentice Trained or experience equivalent.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Electrical installations
- Minimum 2 years ‘hands on’ experience working on industrial electrical installations.
- Must have a working knowledge of the national working rules for the electrical contracting industry, the current I.E.E. regulations for electrical installations and the construction industry safety regulations.
- Health and Safety Training (i.e. CSCS or ECS)
- IPAF Training
Standard hours for the role are 38 per week though flexibility for overtime is needed. Willingness to travel to customer sites throughout the UK is essential.
In return for the above they are offering a fantastic package and the opportunity to grow your career and skills with a friendly and successful team.
For more information and to apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Dan at The Recruitment Fix