- Competitive salary + OT
- Interesting & Varied work
- Supportive company culture
- Stable and successful working environment.
Our client based in Heywood is a leading manufacturer within their industry and has been established for over 40 years.
On their behalf we are recruiting for an experienced Control Design Engineer. The role is to be an integral part of the Design team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment working from the point of sale to handing it off to the Engineering team.
- Able to produce electrical schematics and general arrangement drawings for the control system using AutoCAD drawing packages.
- Creating PLC I/O Connection details
- Prepare bills of materials
- Liaising with Panel Builders and Wiremen on the Shopfloor
- Assist in quoting of control systems.
- Assist in Control Panel Test
- Supporting After-Sales Team with telephone enquiries
- Producing test documentation and manuals such as O&M and FDS
- Liaise with Customers and interpret their requirements.
Your Experience and qualifications
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Have experience in a similar design role.
- Experience of AutoCAD or Electrical Design Package such as AutoCAD Electrical
- Ideally have some knowledge of PLC’s and how they operate or be willing to learn them.
- Have an understanding ability to design simple control circuits.
- Managing design projects of different types
- Communicating effectively, both internally and externally
The hours for the role will be 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday-Thursday, 8.00am – 12.30pm Friday.
In return for the above they are offering a fantastic package and the opportunity to grow your career and skills with a friendly and successful team
For more information and to apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Dan at The Recruitment Fix