Competitive salary £27- £30k negotiable dependent on experience.
- Day shift 7.45 – 17.00 Mon to Thurs and 7.45 – 10.45 + O/T
- Excellent benefits and holiday entitlement
- Immediate Start
Due to an increase in work load we are recruiting for an apprenticeship trained CNC Horizontal Borer our client, an established specilaist engineering business approved supplier to all sectors of engineering industries based in Hyde Tameside.
- To programme set and operate a Kuraki CNC Horizontal borer with 4 axis milling machine using Fanuc programme.
- Proven experience of working within a high-quality environment producing precision components.
- Contribute to culture of continuous improvement to drive improvements in safety, quality and operational efficiency.
- Apprenticeship trained engineering machinist
- Flexibility to working hours if required
- Must be able to read and understand drawings
- Great attention to detail
If you’re near Hyde and have previous experience in a similar role, gained within a high quality engineering environment then please send your CV to Sue Holden at The Recruitment Fix Ltd