On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager
The company embodies the latest processes and coating technology to achieve consistently high standards across a range of materials.
The purpose of the role is to sell the company product range to a wide variety of market sectors and advising the best solution.
Overview and responsibilities
• Appreciation and understanding of the customer’s products and processes.
• Pro-active involvement/liaison with existing customer base as well as identification and development of new customers.
• Negotiating customer pricing and contracts.
• Market research into new potential products/markets, liaising with the Technical department and production to bring to market.
• Document and issue Customer visit reports and ensure any action points are communicated internally as required and progressed in a timely manner.
• Respond to sales enquiries, evaluating ‘bid’ and ‘no bid’ opportunities.
• Maintain database with details of customer, contact and opportunity.
• Effective personal time management to ensure responses to enquiries are handled in a timely manner.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts as required.
• Co-ordinate with customer service to target satisfaction levels for existing and new business, including efficient management and administration of customer complaints.
• Attend internal meetings e.g. Sales meetings.
• Ensure compliance with required formal quality systems and other customer specific standards.
To be considered for this position the successful candidate should have the following skills and experience
• Proven track record in Rubber Compounding areas.
• Proactive and professional approach.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Team player approach to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team that can offer a wealth of knowledge and support. A long- term career opportunity along with progression for the right candidate.
To apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Nick Dale at TRF Technical, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.