On behalf of our client, TRF Engineering are recruiting for a Systems Engineer (controls / automation) to join their busy team in Rochdale. They are specialists in projects, planned and reactive maintenance, offering services to the commercial and industrial sectors. The role provides field service solutions and technical support to clients. There will be travel throughout the Northwest involved with use of a company vehicle.
Key Responsibilities and Experience
• Provide field support and perform planned, corrective and preventative maintenance
• Control system troubleshooting and rectification
• Troubleshoot faults on variable speed drives and rectification
• Control system retrofit and upgrade
• Installation and commissioning
• The ability to submit field service reports
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Degree qualified in electrical engineering or equivalent
• Excellent practical hands on record
• Technically competent across a broad range of equipment and disciplines
• Design engineering experience in the layout and manufacture of electrical control panels.
• Excellent written and oral skills
• IT literate in Microsoft
• PLC and HMI Programming is an advantage
• Familiar with Siemens S5-S7, Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley Software
• Knowledge of industrial networks
• Experience in hazardous area working.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Systems Engineer with a proven history of achieving results, be flexible and quick thinking to overcome obstacles and have a self-motivated attitude with a drive to succeed, an ambitious and creative outlook and a positive attitude and energy.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and progression training.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00 plus overtime
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 dependant on experience benefits negotiable.
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.