On behalf of our client, TRf Engineering are recruiting for a Stores Manager to join their fast-paced team in Rochdale. Their Company is a leading manufacturer of specialist passenger carrying vehicles in the UK. Due to their continued success they are looking to expand their team. This is a challenging role in a fast-paced environment which will suit a hands on and organised individual.
To manage the daily operations of the stores department, including (but not limited to):
• Scheduling and managing a small team of 4/6 personnel
• To ensure deliveries are unloaded and put away, ensuring any signing in procedures are followed
• To manage booking out procedures
• Scheduling the line feeding of stock to the Workshop operatives
• Assisting the purchasing manager with required stock takes
• Ensure all parts are stored in the correct locations
• Always maintain effective stock control
• Always maintain an efficient and safe store working environment
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience:
• Previous stores management/team leader experience, minimum of 12 months
• Experience of stores processes and procedures
• Good communicator both verbally and written
• Excellent organisation skills
• Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures in the workplace
• Excellent attention to detail, right-first-time attitude
• Driving license is essential.
• FLT driving licence is desirable but not essential.
• Line feeding experience advantageous.
In return the company offers –
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00am-4.30, Friday 8.00am-2.30 with half an hour lunch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.