- Job Reference Number TRFSWF
- Salary Offer £11.99 - £13.20 per hour
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Skilled Welder/Fabricator
Our client is an established and successful world leader in the manufacturing of precision parts for the fuel transportation industry.
This is a fantastic engineering opportunity to join a company and looks after their employees, in addition they offer a market leading working environment.
You will be expected to achieve high standards of quality, in line with targeted level of output whilst maintaining full product traceability.
Duties and Experience required:
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment
• Use manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal pieces
• Familiar with MIG/MAG and TIG processes
• Use of hand fettling/grinding tools
• Contribute to continuous improvements
• Manually handle weights up to 25Kg
• Complete quality documents
• Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products
• Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment
• Set up and operate fabricating machines
• Set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops
• Proficient in assigned welding techniques
• Recognised time served qualification
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 7.30 – 4.15 and a 12.30 finish in Fridays. Excellent salary and benefits package are offered.
Please apply with your CV to Janette Bolton at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.