On behalf of our client, TRF Engineering are recruiting for a Time Served Sheet Metal Worker in the Bolton area. The client is a specialist manufacturer of solids handling and processing equipment.
Key Skills and Experience
• Experience of working to tolerances and measurements
• Strong sheet metal / fabrication knowledge and the ability to mark out templates and developments.
• Experience of working on bespoke fabrication for the food, confectionary or pharmaceutical industries
• Welding knowledge an advantage
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
The successful candidate must be apprenticeship trained and a highly skilled sheet metal worker. From drawings you must be able to develop and mark out sheet metal fabrications to a high standard, fabrications will include conical hoppers, square to rounds, (U) trough and circular conveyor casings. The ability to instruct, control and monitor welder activities on the job. Be an excellent communicator and work well in a team and solely and have a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
Salary: Weekly Wage- £460.00 plus quarterly bonus and overtime.
Working Hours- Full time Monday to Friday
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!