- Job Reference Number TRF3483 $ Month
Experienced Radial arm Driller
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent pension contributions
- Training and development
- Parking on site
Are you an experienced Radial Arm driller? You’ll join a leading manufacturer in the North West,
If you’re around Rochdale and you need a new challenge; apply now!
- Ability read engineering drawings and mark out holes.
• Manufacturing auxiliary equipment and attachments
• Confident with operating a radial arm drill
• Competent to produce products to a specific requirement and high standard
- Have you worked as a radial arm driller?
- Able to read, understand drawings.
- Can work to strict deadlines.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Apprenticeship trained
- Global company
- Growing each year and taking on new projects
- Good company culture – honest, fun and hardworking
- Leading manufacturer
- Treat their team very well
- This role is based on-site in Rochdale
To apply please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd