Our client is a global manufacturing company and a market leader that supplies specialist products to environmental, aerospace and marine markets. Their growth forecast for the future is very impressive and to compliment this TRF Professional are recruiting for a Quotations Administrator to join their busy team.
The job of a Quotations Administrator is extremely busy and fast paced so the ability to work accurately under pressure is essential. You will need to have commercial awareness, have excellent maths and Excel skills and be able to multitask and work to extremely strict deadlines.
Key duties & responsibilities include;
• Creating and processing quotations for a wide range of products and services
• Assist with contract and distributor pricing
• Maintain master price book
• Assist with costs and pricing on Custom Product enquiries
• Monitor any major changes in product and service costs
• Monitor orders and invoices from daily reports
• Keep a good filing system for pricing information
• Assist with the production of reports and analysis of quotations submitted for senior management
• Recording of any competitive information received
• Liaise with all departments, maintaining good communication.
To be considered for this position the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience;
• Ideally have experience of costings and quotations,
• Good with numbers and conversions of units of measure
• Have excellent Excel skills
• Commercial awareness with understanding of the order/quotation process
• Able to multitask and work to extremely strict deadlines.
• Possess excellent maths skills with a high degree of accuracy and an organised approach.
Hours of work are 38 per week and salary is negotiable depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company that can offer continued career development.
To apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Chris Chambury at TRF Professional, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.