- Salary Offer £45,000 - £50,000
- £45k-£50k basic
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor? You’ll join one of the North West’s most well-known house builders. If you’re commutable to Manchester and looking for a new position; apply today!
- Quantity Surveyor
- Manage the financial side of new home build schemes
- Produce budgets for each site
- Work with the construction team and sub-contractors throughout all projects
- Liaise with Site Managers to ensure build timelines are on track
- Assist with material buying when required
- Covering new build schemes across the North West.
- Do you have experience as a Quantity Surveyor?
- You’ll have a current CSCS card
- Previous experience with a residential house builder
- Good communicator and excellent negotiator
- Naturally keen to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Full driving licence
- Based within a commutable distance to Manchester
- One of the North West’s most prominent house-builders
- Expanding each year with a significant land bank
- Great company culture and a good fun to be part of
- Can offer you a long-term career
- Employees get looked after!
- Head office just outside of Manchester and have lots of sites across the North West
If you’re in the North West and you’re a proven Quantity Surveyor, apply with your CV to Craig Thomas at TRF Professional, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.