- Job Reference Number TRF3456
- Salary Offer negotiable
On behalf our client, TRF Engineering are looking to recruit a Quality Manager.
Our client, an established family owned business is an approved supplier to all sectors of the engineering industry and considered to be one of the leading manufacturers of bearings within the UK.
This position requires an individual who will be responsible for the implementation, management and monitoring of Quality Systems to ensure consistent adherence of policies and management systems.
Experience and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overseeing inspection processes
• Experience of a machine shop environment
• Monitor KPI’s and management audits
• Experience of working to ISO 9001 requirements
• NDT knowledge preferred but not essential as training available
• Review procedures and quality manual
• Maintain clear and accurate records of inspection findings and report any deviation
• Ensure strict compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures
• Assist with the development of working practices, equipment and specifications
• Ensure company QMS conform to customer & ISO 9001 requirements
In return the company offers a very competitive salary along with company pension scheme and 33 days per year holiday entitlement.
Hours of work are 7.45 – 17.00 Mon to Thurs and 7.45 – 10.45 Friday
Please apply with your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!