QHSE Coordinator 700 views
£ Neg Doe
Global Manufacturing Company
Modern Office Environment
- To Drive H&S on site, liaising with QHSE manager and all departments in the continuation & upkeep of all established H&S processes.
- Ensure any, and all, accident and incident investigations are driven to conclusion and closed out.
- Produce, Update & Maintain Risk Assessments in relation to COSHH, PUWER, LOLER and fire.
- Promote awareness of regulatory requirements throughout the organisation as required.
- Providing administrative support of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems, ensuring daily upkeep and tasks are completed as per the QHSE manager’s direction.
- Ensure all H&S procedures and policies are up to date and in line with current legislation and implemented throughout the business.
- Control the Internal Audit schedule set by the QHSE manager and ensure the logs, completion of audit reports and effectiveness reviews are completed.
- Contribute towards staff training appropriate to Quality, Health & Safety and the Environment.
- Coordinate appropriate duties to maintain compliance relating to REACH/SVHC obligations.
- Provide Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental reports and data as required.
- Ensure protection of Company Intellectual Property and Customer Confidentiality.
- IOSH/NEBOSH general qualification is essential.
- Experience & knowledge of working with QHSE management systems & the requirements associated with health and safety in a working environment.
- Experience of standards such as ISO9100, 14001 & 45001.
- Proven experience in writing risk assessments including COSHH.
- Knowledge of compliance obligations such as Reach/SVHC.
- Knowledge of Quality toolbox including FMEA, Root cause investigations, Lean and Six Sigma tools & techniques.
- Confidence in the use of IT and strong administration skills.
- Statistical knowledge to apply to operational improvements / investigations.
- Good level of Literacy and Numeracy.
- Ability to carry out data collection and analysis resulting in identification of improvement opportunities.
- Ability to listen effectively and remain open to others’ ideas.
To apply, in confidence, and for more information please send your CV to Chris @ The Recruitment Fix Ltd