- Salary Offer upto £60000 + Exc Benefits $ upto £60000 + Exc Benefits Month
- Address East Yorkshire
On behalf of our client, an award winning manufacturing and leader in their specialist field, TRF Technical are recruiting for a Principle Mechanical Engineer to join their busy team located at their state of the art manufacturing facility near Hull.
The purpose of the position is to work with a team of engineers designing and developing laser sources and systems for their global markets.
Key responsibilities & skills required include;
• Lead contributor of R & D and NPD
• Product design from conception to implementation with a flair for creativity
• Project management and ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Refining and improving existing products
• Hands on capability in FEA , thermal stresses,
• Knowledge of vacuum sealing technology and materials
• Experience of working in clean-room manufacturing environment preferred
• Experience of Solidworks software preferred
• Excellent communication skills along with the ability to lead and influence team members.
Along with a strong background in Opto-Mechanical Design the successful candidate should possess a relevant mechanical engineering degree and have relevant industrial experience ideally gained in Laser Technology / light engineering environment.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits along with an opportunity to continually develop your skills and career.
To apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Chris Chambury at TRF Engineering a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.