- £35-£40k basic
- Continued career development
- Potential leadership opportunities
- Plenty of other benefits
- The Job
- Are you experienced in Product Management? Join the team of a specialist wholesaler and distributor of renewable energy products.
- Proven track record in identification, conception, set up and launch of new products
- Identify market requirements for future products
- Stock requirement planning and forecasting
- Develop pricing strategy
- Work closely with marketing to market new products
- Write and deliver new product launch plansAbout You
- Have you worked as a New Product Manager?
- Understand and manage the potential impact of product and portfolio changes
- Ensure process runs smoothly from inception of product to end of product life
- Experience gained within the Technical, Electrical or Energy sectors.
- Understanding of products and their applications, customers and their needs.
- Effective Project management know how.
- Excellent practical Excel data manipulation skillsThe Company
- Market leaders within their specialist field
- Great reputation with loyal clients
- Ambitious growth plans
- Connected with many global suppliers
- Fun culture and a great team to be part of
- Employees are treated well!If you’re commutable to Huddersfield and have a background as a Product Manager, apply with your CV to Nick Dale at TRF Technical, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
- Next Steps