On behalf of our client TRF Professional are recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager to join their team. The client is an exclusive sports club and they are looking for an individual who is passionate, motivated and forward thinking and can work well in a team.
Key skills, responsibilities and experience:
• Experience of office management or supervisory level within a small team
• Experience within the hospitality industry would be an advantage
• Good organisational, communication and time management skills
• Excellent knowledge of IT packages and software.
• Excellent customer service and administration skills
• The ability to produce quotations on events and promotional days or evenings
• The ability to work as a team to ensure events run smoothly
• Management of membership database, including annual renewals, invoices and processing payments.
• Monthly reporting on financials, including production of Budget report.
• Manage the administration including holidays and absence reports, work attendance records.
• Daily management of e-mails
• Production of reports from till, membership database and other adhoc requests.
• Managing the day-to-day general office routine
• Dealing with phone calls and voicemails.
• Support the club professional administrative processes.
• Being point of contact for supplier and members
• Drafting and responding by letter as required.
• Support the management team meetings by producing meeting minutes and action records and post on general notice board.
In return the company offers:
Salary: dependant on experience £22,000 – £25,000
Job Type: Full-time and permanent, hours can be flexible
To apply in confidence please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.