- Salary Offer £30,000
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- £30k basic
- Good pension contributions
- Training and development
- Parking on site
- Plenty of other benefits
Have you worked as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer? You’ll join a leading textile manufacturer in the North West. If you’re around Rochdale and you need a new challenge; apply now!
- Join as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- 40-hour week (days)
- Carry out routine servicing on machinery
- Conduct regular production maintenance
- Handling engineering and machinery breakdowns
- Keep in line with H&S procedures
- Work with the leadership team on key projects
- Covering different sites across Greater Manchester
- Have you worked as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer?
- Naturally, you’ll have worked with manufacturing machinery
- Any experience in textile manufacturing is a huge bonus
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Apprenticeship trained
- Gets the job done
- Full driving licence
- Based around Rochdale
- International textile manufacturer
- Growing each year and taking on new projects
- Good company culture – honest, fun and hardworking
- They have global clients
- Treat their team very well
- This role is covering their Greater Manchester sites
If you’re in Rochdale and have a background as a Maintenance Engineer, apply with your CV to Janette Bolton at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!