On behalf of our client, TRF Engineering are recruiting for a time served Mechanical Engineer to join their busy team in Rochdale. They are specialists in projects, planned and reactive maintenance, offering services to the commercial and industrial sectors. The role provides field service solutions and technical support to clients. There will be travel throughout the Northwest involved with use of a company vehicle so MUST have a clean driving license.
Key Responsibilities, Skills and Experience
• Must be a time served mechanical fitter with certificates to prove.
• Ability to read mechanical assembly drawings
• Ability to carry out reactive maintenance on a variety of machinery
• Ability to install pipework, pneumatic, water and small carbon steel projects
• Experience of pumps, gearboxes and moving machinery
• Ability to read P & ID drawings as advantage
• MUST be able to drive with a clean license
The successful candidate will be an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a proven history of achieving results, be flexible and quick thinking to overcome obstacles and have a self-motivated attitude with a drive to succeed, an ambitious and creative outlook and a positive attitude and energy.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and progression training.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00 plus overtime
Salary: £11.50 – £13.00 per hour dependant on experience on a temporary to permanent basis over 12 weeks.
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.