On behalf of our client TRF Professional are recruiting for a Marketing Manager specialising in market research and analytics to join one of the market leaders in creating, building and selling customised vehicles in the United Kingdom. They have some of the most advanced workshops in the industry, incorporating the latest technologies in design, engineering and class leading manufacturing, complemented by traditional, time honoured building crafts and workmanship. This is an exciting opening to join a leading company with excellent training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Collecting data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable reports and presentations.
• Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preferences
• Perform valid and reliable market research, SWOT analysis
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
• Use online market research and catalogue findings on database
• Provide competitive analysis, identify market trends and models, sales and methods of operation
• Provide market research analysis experience
• Experience within the Automotive Industry would be an advantage
• Ability to multitask and have strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS office
• Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
• Familiarity with CRM programs
• Excellent knowledge of data collection methods and working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
• Strong analytical and critical background experience
• BS degree in statistics, marketing or related field would be an advantage
The Company is looking for an experienced, dynamic Marketing Manager to focus on market research and analytics, working closely with the marketing team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday – Thursday 9.00 – 5.00pm Friday 9.00am – 3.00pm
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
To apply in confidence, please send you CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.