- Job Reference Number TRF4043
- Salary Offer upto £40000 pa $ upto £40000 pa Month
- Salary up to £40000 per annum
- Days Monday to Friday
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression
- Specialist privately owned manufacturer
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with good Mechanical, Electrical and Programming knowledge?
Join a leading niche manufacturer in the Rochdale area who provide specialist products for the food industry. You will be responsible for resolving maintenance issues both electrical and mechanically. You will also be required to work on process improvement initiatives.
- To ensure machines and equipment are well maintained
- Organise and conduct monthly PPM
- Establish and monitor programs on critical machine and equipment
- Optimize maintenance strategy
- Responsible for the control, ordering and manifest of all machine spare
- Provide solutions and measures to cut costs and increase productivity
- Frequent checks, especially for critical machines and equipment
- Study machine breakdowns and make improvements
- Offering immediate, effective, and appropriate solutions to maintenance issues
- Support the Senior Management with day to day team management duties
- Relevant Mechanical and Electrical qualifications
- Experience in food manufacturing or food packaging preferred
- Previous similar experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- A “can do” attitude with a motivated and pro-active approach
If you have the required skills and experience and would like more information, please send your CV in confidence to Chris Chambury at TRF Engineering a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.