Installation Manager 332 views
- Market leader in their sector
- Continually growing company
- Prestigious Projects
- Fantastic Career development opportunity
Our Client creates beautiful spaces for people to live, learn, work, and socialise in. Their experience lies across several key markets, including student accommodation, build to rent, co-working, co-living, PRS, hotels, office, and public sector.
On their behalf we are seeking an experienced Installation Manager to join this rapidly expanding and successful company.
- Day to day on site management of an Installation Project.
- Management of all subcontractors and site operatives
- Ensure site rules and Health and Safety are adhered to by all site operatives and sub-contractors.
- Manage the distribution of materials into the correct areas to allow the installation team to work efficiently.
- Manage and arrange the labour and resource required to carry out site works.
- Coordination with other trades on site.
- Coordination and logistical planning with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Maintain a weekly project diary.
- Produce weekly reports to be submitted to Contracts managers and Directors which include:
- Site Audit reports,
- Room availability reports
- Weekly progress reports.
- Monitor and record all supplier deliveries, ensuring that any shortages or damages are reported to head office and the supplier.
- Accurately monitor and report the installation process to ensure that programme dates are always achieved and maintained.
- Ensure all site works are correctly and safely installed in line with the construction drawings
- Ensure all requested instructions and variations are clearly documented and signed by the project Client.
- Ensure all contract works are signed off by the client and / or main contractor in a timely manner.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects and the Company.
- Implement, monitor, and emend all necessary site method statements & risk assessments, ensuring that all necessary SHEQ procedures are implemented and adhered to for all site operatives and sub-contractors
- Be able to lead a team
- Must hold a valid CSCS card (Gold or Black)
- Must hold SMSTS
- Must hold 3-day First aid qualification.
- Relevant NVQ qualification is desirable.
- Full driving licence
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and emails
- Asbestos awareness would be beneficial, but training could be provided if necessary.
- Installation management experience of at least 1 year.
Along with a highly competitive package and excellent benefits you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career with this market leading innovative company.
To apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Chris Chambury at The Recruitment Fix.