- Job Reference Number TRF3484
Import / Export Administrator
- 37 hours per working week Mon – Fri days
- 36 days holiday
- 4 times death in service
- Good working environment
- Onsite Parking
- Generous Pension scheme
Do you have knowledge and experience of import/export trade compliance? With excellent communication skills both written and verbally. Do you have experience working in an engineering manufacturing environment?
The Job Role
- Track, audit and maintain records of import and export shipping documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review import and export documentation for correct values, commodity classifications, tariff codes and authorizations
- Manage the gathering of information necessary for licensing determinations; supports the generation of license applications
- Interface with freight forwarders, brokers and other trade compliance-related third-party service providers
- Participate in the creation of reports or records concerning potential or verified matters of non-compliance.
- Import & export qualification (Compliance regulations & logistic for selling services overseas)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite + ERP systems
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrate strong ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to handle a range of diverse and competing priorities & consistently achieving targets
If you’re within commutable distance to Colne, have experience in import/export supply chain administration then apply with your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.