Group Master Production Scheduler
- Salary £35,000
- Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 5.30pm
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic culture
- Growing company
Do you have experience as a production scheduler in an automotive or manufacturing industry? Join a well-established manufacturer who are expanding their production team. If you’re in Bolton and you’re looking for a new job; apply today!
- Join as a Group Master Production Scheduler
- Creation and maintenance of manufacturing schedules
- Liaise with value stream and managers for optimal production
- Support operational department to optimise output
- Utilise existing planning tools for full utilisation of labour input across the workforce
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction through process flow change, manning levels etc.
- Regular reporting of collated data to different departments
- Define long term production plans, provide reports and metrics for continuous improvement
- Based from their Bolton site
- Do you have experience as a Master Production Scheduler in a manufacturing industry?
- Proven production planner experience for over three years
- Strong engineering and manufacturing knowledge
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and numerical skills
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Competent on MS applications and an excellent communicator
- Leading manufacturer in Bolton
- Growing each year and looking to expand
- Use the latest technology in design and engineering
- Fantastic company culture
- Modern site in Bolton
If you’ve got experience as a Group Master Production Scheduler within a manufacturing industry, apply with your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!