Goods Inward/Inventory Controller
- Salary £24k
- 37 hour working week
- Excellent company benefits
- Parking on site
- Provision of all PPE
Are you an experienced Goods in /Inventory controller? Would you like to be part of a fast-paced growing company that are striving to change and drive operational excellence.
- Manage goods in and out of the warehouse, ensuring any stock is updated in the systems, in a timely and accurate manner
- Conduct stock takes as required and reconcile in the system
- Replenish stock as required
- Complete purchase orders
- Load & unload vehicles and trailers
- Ensure the warehouse is a safe & clean environment
- Update relevant systems with key information to record the outcomes of servicing activities and tracking of all mandatory KPIs
- Visual Inspection and raising of work instructions before launch.
- Job kitting and delivery prior to departmental launch.
Qualifications, skills & knowledge
- Valid Forklift truck licence
- Current UK driving licence with maximum of 3 points (none of which are for dangerous or careless driving) with minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Demonstrate experience of managing stock and inventory
- Demonstrate ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrate strong ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to handle a range of diverse and competing priorities & consistently achieving targets
- Previous experience of working with ERP systems.
- Able to demonstrate experience of problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Hold an NVQ in warehouse management or inventory control.
- Knowledge of H&S Policy/Practices.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Have a positive attitude and happy disposition.
- Previous experience of working within an Engineering environment.
To apply in confidence please send your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd