Front End Developer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued career development
- Plenty of other benefits
- Bonus scheme
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate website developer? Join the experienced team of an innovative Design and Marketing studio.
- Responsible for programming and digital design aspects of website development.
- Deliver websites and HTML emails using the latest techniques and standards
- Placing all client’s requirements at the heart of everything you do.
- Keep on top of development trends, come up with exciting new ideas and ensure that you are always pushing the boundaries when it comes to website functionality and user experience.
- Knowledge of primary programming languages
- Working knowledge of PHP, ability to adjust and write PHP code
- Comfortable working within the WordPress platform
- Cross-browser, multi-platform development and testing
- Experience with third-part API & plugin integration
- Hosting / Domain management skills
- SEO implementation
- Ability to explain a situation or development in non-technical terms
- Adaptability – Learn new methods and adapt to technological advancements
- Enthusiastic about your abilities and core job role
- Willingness to get ‘stuck in’ to any task at hand
- A Determination to succeed
- Established and well respected
- Great reputation with loyal clients
- Ambitious growth plans
- Fun culture and a great team to be part of
This role would be suited to a candidate who has a few years’ experience working in an agency, who wants to take on a little bit more responsibility, allowing themselves to become an integral cog of a business.
If you’re commutable to West Yorkshire and have a background as a Developer, apply with your CV to Nick Dale at TRF Technical, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd