- Salary Offer £35,000 - £40,000+
- £35k-£40k basic
- Good pension contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of other benefits
- Traditional site to manage
Looking to work as a Factory Manager? Join a UK manufacturer who are growing each year – and have ambitious plans. If you’re in Rochdale and you’re looking for a new challenge; apply today!
- Join as a Factory Manager
- Lead a team of around 20
- Oversee the entire manufacturing facility
- Work closely with Mechanical Engineers and other production staff
- Keep the site clean, organised and running to a high standard
- Repair and service machinery when required
- Ensure that you keep all employees in-line with H&S
- Based from Rochdale
- Have you worked as a Factory Manager or Mechanical Engineer?
- You’ll want to lead a team and create a great atmosphere
- Naturally, you’ll ensure that work is completed to a high standard
- You’ll need excellent engineering/fitting skills
- You’re organised and keep the operations running
- Happy to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Commutable to Rochdale
- UK manufacturer with a good pedigree
- Successful business who are growing each year
- They reinvest profits back into their site and teams
- Happy to train and develop people
- Fun, honest and hard-working company
- Big site based in Rochdale
If you’re looking to take a step up and want a management position, apply with your CV to Janette Bolton at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.