Experienced Administrator 714 views
- Permanent position
- Hourly rate £11.30
- Fulltime (parttime considered)
- Onsite parking
Do you have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment this successful engineering company based in Blackburn are looking for a good all round administrator experienced ideally of working in a busy engineering environment able to work proactively and supporting other areas of the business where possible.
- To input sales orders from customers
- Raise sales order acknowledgement’s
- Raise purchase orders to supplier’s
- Input general enquiries into the business whether electronically or verbally
- Answering telephone calls
- Will assist in the control of stock process, booking in stock
- Raise process purchase orders
- Support new process of material requisition through ERP system
- Proficient in MS Word, inc, Word Excel, and MRP systems (training can be provided)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Additional duties as required
- The ability to handle multiple tasks
The company are a specialist CNC Machining company producing high quality precision components for various industries.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 07.30am to 4.30 pm Friday 07.30am – 12.30pm
An immediate start is available along with a competitive hourly rate negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply please send your CV in confidence To Sue Holden at TRF Engineering a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd