On behalf of our client, TRF Engineering are recruiting for an experienced electrician to join their busy team in Rochdale. They are specialists in projects, planned and reactive maintenance, offering services to the commercial and industrial sectors. The role provides field service solutions and technical support to clients. There will be travel throughout the Northwest involved with use of a company vehicle so MUST have a clean driving license.
Key Responsibilities and Experience
• Provide field support and perform planned, corrective and preventative maintenance
• Have experience within emergency lighting, fire alarm and control wiring
• Troubleshoot faults
• Have experience in hazardous area installation
• Installation and commissioning
• The ability to submit field service reports
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Gold ECS Card
• NVQ Level 2 & 3 Qualified Electrical Inspection
• Test & Inspect Qualified (2391) installation certification, periodic reports etc.
• 18th Edition
• JIB Card
• Own tools
• CompEx Certification 1-2-3-4 would be an advantage but not a necessity
• Must be able to work on your own and as part of a team, be conscientious and have excellent communication skills.
• Ideally al PASMA card and IPAF license.
The successful candidate will be an experienced electrician with a proven history of achieving results, be flexible and quick thinking to overcome obstacles and have a self-motivated attitude with a drive to succeed, an ambitious and creative outlook and a positive attitude and energy.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and progression training.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00 plus overtime
Salary: £13.00 – £16.00 per hour dependant on experience on a temporary to permanent basis over 12 weeks.
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.