- Salary Offer £34,500
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- £34.5k basic (depending on experience)
- Good pension contributions
- Training and development
- Parking on site
- Plenty of other benefits
Have you worked as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer? You’ll join a leading textile manufacturer in the North West. If you’re around Rochdale and you need a new challenge; apply now!
- Join as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- 39-hour week (days)
- 1 in 5 weeks, you’ll be on call out
- Carry out inspections on electrical systems
- Conduct regular electrical maintenance
- Keep in line with H&S procedures
- Work with the leadership team on key projects
- Covering different sites across Greater Manchester
- Have you worked as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
- Any City & Guilds qualifications is a huge plus (2360, 2365, 2391 or 2330)
- Experience with PLC systems (Siemens) and A.C / D.C drives is also an advantage
- ATEX experience is a bonus.
- Works well with others in a team, or independently
- Based around Rochdale
- International textile manufacturer
- Growing each year and taking on new projects
- Good company culture – honest, fun and hardworking
- They have global clients
- Treat their team very well
- This role is covering their Greater Manchester sites
If you’re in Rochdale and have a background as an Electrical Engineer, apply with your CV to Janette Bolton at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!