- Salary Offer £25,000 - £27,000
- £25k-£27k basic
- Early finish on a Friday
- Lots of overtime available
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of other benefits
Are you a Design Engineer who’s comfortable with Solidworks? Join an independent water treatment company in Rochdale as they go through an exciting growth phase. If you’ve got the experience and need a new challenge; apply today!
- Join as a Design Engineer
- Design water treatment solutions for different markets
- Produce flow diagrams and detailed drawings
- Closely work with other engineers and expert leaders
- Visit client sites to complete surveys
- Travel is required and you’re based from Rochdale
- Are you experienced as a Design Engineer?
- Proficient with Solidworks?
- Experience in water treatment design is a huge plus
- This includes drawings of main components, frame fabrication, pipework (plastic & stainless steel) and pressure vessels
- Keen to go further in career
- Great in a team and able to work with others
- Based around Rochdale
- Independent water treatment company who have ambitious growth plans
- They work in the offshore oil and gas, marine (both naval and commercial) and industrial markets
- Also supply water treatment equipment, alongside entire WT systems
- Superb company culture
- Down-to-earth people who are excellent to work with
- Head office in Rochdale
If you’re in Rochdale and you’re experienced as a Design Engineers, apply with your CV to Craig Thomas at TRF Professional, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.