- £28000 pa & Exc Benefits
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Great working environment
- Varied role
Do you have excellent customer service., administration and organisational skills ideally gained in a busy manufacturing environment? We’re seeking an experienced person to join a busy team in Rochdale who can deliver an excellent experience for their UK & Overseas customers
- To process incoming customer orders.
- To ensure all orders are priced correctly and are processed in a timely manner.
- Confirm/send pro-forma invoices out within 24 hours.
- Process Certificates of Origin, EUR 1’s, ATR’s etc. as required.
- Checking product availability, liaise with production and despatch to ensure orders are delivered within the specified lead-time.
- To book goods in when required and arrange for transport to collect & deliver for UK orders.
- Organise exports, obtain quotations for shipping
- To process customer requests for safety data sheets and general product enquiries.
- Maintaining a database of customer information, including prices, packaging & delivery details
- Escalating customer inquiries to the relevant team
- Attending customer meetings
- IT literate – experienced user of Microsoft office &, ideally, Sage 2000
- Able to work as part of a team
- Friendly & tactful personality, enjoys helping customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised & self-motivated, with the ability to work to dead-lines whilst paying close attention to detail
- Able to handle complaints or difficult situations
- Specialist manufacturing company
- Great products – strong market
- Busy manufacturing site in Rochdale
If you are seeking a new role as Customer Service Administrator in the manufacturing industry apply with your CV to Chris at TRF Manufacturing, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.