- Salary Offer £21,000 - £25,000
- £21k-£25k basic
- Lots of overtime
- Plenty of other benefits
- Training and personal development
Are you handy with Excel and data entry? Join a global water treatment company in Rochdale who are growing each year. If you’re good with customers and you want something new; apply today!
- Join as a Contract Co-ordinator
- Purchase products and check goods in
- Work with sub-contractors
- Raise advice notes, invoices and test certificates
- Keep an eye on all costs and projects
- 37+ hours a week, plus plenty of overtime available
- Based in Rochdale
- Do you have experience with Excel and data entry?
- Have you managed contracts and worked with goods in/out?
- You’ll be great with customers
- Naturally self-motivated and good in a team
- Experience within a contracts role is a big advantage
- Able to meet deadlines
- Commutable to Rochdale
- Huge manufacturer with sites across the UK
- Well-known brand and famous name
- They support their people and offer lots of perks
- Employees tend to stay here for a long time
- TRF have placed 100s of candidates at this company
If you’re in Rochdale and you’ve worked within a contracts position, apply with your CV to Gemma Johnston at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!