On behalf of our client, TRF Engineering are recruiting for a Coach Builder / Assembler to join their busy team in Rochdale. Their company is a leading manufacturer of specialist passenger carrying vehicles in the UK. Due to their continued success they are looking to expand their production team.
They incorporate the latest technologies in design, engineering and class leading manufacturing, complemented by traditional, time honoured crafts and workmanship.
For their success to continue they are looking to appoint leading team members, and this is an exciting opening to join a leading company with excellent training and development opportunities.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience working in a Coachbuilding/Assembly role
• Works well under pressure and to deadlines
• Experience working independently, and to be supportive within a wider team
• Good communicator both verbally and written
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
• All areas of exterior and interior trim, standard and additional elements as part of the conversion such as fitting vehicle flooring, seats, tracking and vents
• Able to work with all types of trim material, mild steel, s/steel, aluminium, fiberglass, composite, plywood, ABS, general plastics, vinyl and carpet
• Ability to use a variety of consumable materials, polyester filler, sealants, panel wipe, glues, aerosol paints and primers
• Ability to use a good range of hand and power tools
• Working in line with Company standards and H&S requirements
In return the company offers:
• Hours: Monday – Thursday 7.00am – 5.00pm (Fridays overtime)
• Job Type: Full time Permanent
• Salary: up to £11.14 per hour (dependant on experience)
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.