On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a permanent highly skilled CNC Lathe Turner.
Our client, based in Elland are an established successful precision engineering company which covers subcontract machining for the valve, oil & gas, automotive, aerospace and machine tool industry
Due to the purchase of new machinery to expand operations they are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained CNC Lathe programmer/setter/operator to work on a day shift and play an integral part in the company’s continued growth.
Working in a clean modern environment the successful candidate will be highly motivated, apprenticeship trained CNC Turner with good experience and knowledge of XYZ is desirable.
Essential Skills /Knowledge/Experience
• Capable of reading and understanding drawings
• Excellent programming, setting and operating skills
• Experience of working on precision components to fine tolerances
• Previous experience of working with Valve type applications an advantage.
The company is looking for top performers rewarding excellent skills, capabilities, and experience.
In return the company offers
• A competitive hourly rate of £13.00 per hour
• Product training and ongoing support
• 25 days holiday
• Hours of work Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.30pm, Friday 7am to 12.30pm plus overtime as available.
To apply in confidence, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!