CNC Turner 696 views
- Postal Code Blackburn
Apprenticeship trained CNC Turner
- Rate negotiable dependent on experience
- Permanent role
- Great team culture
Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC turner looking for immediate work in the Blackburn area?
Due to continued business growth the company is looking to recruit a highly skilled CNC Turner who will be offered the opportunity to work within a fully equipped workplace which continues to invest in the latest CNC technology.
- Able to programme, set and operate
- Experience of Fanuc controls systems
- Able to read and understand complex drawings
- Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC Turner?
- Experience of working on precision components
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- A “can do” attitude with a motivated and pro-active approach
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
- A specialist CNC machining company, producing high quality precision components for the Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Nuclear and the general engineering industries.
- Free onsite parking
- Hours of work are Monday to Thursday – 7:30am to 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am -12:30pm + overtime
- Profit related bonus and attendance bonus offered
- 32 day per year annual leave
If you have the required skills and experience and would like more information, please send your CV Sue Holden at TRF Technical, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.