- Job Reference Number TRF4009
- Salary Offer 10.29 per hour $ 10.29 per hour Month
CNC Operator – 5 Axis & 3 Axis
Permanent position in South Manchester.
Main Duties and Responsibilities to be carried out in accordance with company operating procedures, specified standard and health and safety policy.
• To produce all seat plastics components to the highest quality standard, including but not restricted to the following processes (Injection Moulding, scraping, tool making, Vacuum forming, Trimming, Gluing and Assembly)
• To ensure the workshop and machinery is maintained to a safe standard in accordance with company Environmental H&S policies/procedures.
• To keep all areas clean and tidy in accordance with regular 5S housekeeping schedule.
• To work within the COSHH guidelines and ensure correct wearing of appropriate PPE.
• To read and understand basic engineering drawings and 1st and 3rd Angle projection
• To assist in stock control/stores/inspection/part marking and packaging.
• To attend any training programs associated with company aircraft approvals.
• To adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• To make management aware of any issues that may affect the operation
• To drive Company vehicle for collection/deliveries as and when required.
• From time to time carry out duties as and when requested by a manager which are related to the services offered by this company, particularly during busy periods or to assist our customers at short notice.
Key Competencies required for the role:
• To be capable of reading and understanding Standard Measuring Equipment SME.
• To be familiar with material traceability and equipment calibration requirements.
• To be competent and proficient in the use of all workshop machinery through the attendance at company training programmes.
• To have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• To be flexible towards hours of work and carry out overtime during busy periods.
• To be flexible around shift patterns as they may change to suit business operational requirements including night shift.
• Good team worker and interpersonal skills to liaise closely with other departments
A great opportunity within an established company that offers genuine career prospects long term.
Please contact Craig Thomas at TRF Engineering/Technical Division, to discuss the role in more detail.