CNC MIller 880 views
Apprenticeship trained CNC Miller
- Salary £29.5k per annum
- Fulltime offered on a temp to perm basis
- Great team culture
- Personal development
Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC Miller available immediately for work? Join one the UK’s specialist engineering company, due to work load you must be willing to between two sections both machines are Fanuc.
- CNC Milling experience
- Capable of reading and understanding drawings
- Fanuc control systems essential
- Programming essential
- Are you an apprentice ship trained CNC Miller?
- Excellent timekeeping
- A “can do” attitude with a motivated and pro-active approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
An established successful manufacturer based near Rochdale
- Hourly rate of £13.00 plus 18% shift allowance
- Free onsite parking
- Hours of work Monday to Friday are 6am -2pm rotating 2pm- 10pm
If you have the required skills and experience and would like more information, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.