On behalf of our client, TRF Engineering are recruiting for an Auto Electrician to join their busy team in Rochdale. Their company is a leading manufacturer of specialist passenger carrying vehicles in the Uk. Due to their continued success they are looking to expand their production team.
They incorporate the latest technologies in design, engineering and class leading manufacturing, complemented by traditional, time honoured crafts and workmanship.
For their success to continue they are looking to appoint leading team members, and this is an exciting opening to join a leading company with excellent training and development opportunities.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience working in an Auto Electrical role
• Confident dealing with electronics on modern vehicles
• Excellent attention to detail and excellent organisation and communication skills
• The ability to conduct auto electrical tasks on modern specialist vehicles
• Completing a job from start to finish
• Wiring up of electrical components and installations of wiring looms
• Ability to use related tools to a good standard
• Conducting fault finding and diagnostic work when necessary
In return the company offers:
• Hours: Monday – Thursday 7.00am – 5.00pm (Fridays & Saturdays overtime available)
• Job Type: Full time Permanent
• Salary: up to £11.14 per hour (dependant on experience)
To apply, in confidence, and for more information and a detailed job description, please send your CV to Annmarie Law at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.