Assembly operators 108 views
- Postal Code Rochdale (OL16)
Urgently required x 5 Assembly operatives
Permanent positions available with immediate starts working for an established and successful world leader in precision manufacturing of parts for the fuel industry.
- Assembling components to drawing requirements
- Read and interpret drawings
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Inspection of components
Skills/ Experience / Knowledge
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment
- Good time management skills
- Good verbal and listening skills
- A good strong work ethic.
- Experienced in set up, operating and adjustment of tool offsets.
Hours of work are days Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.15pm Friday 7.30am – 12.30pm
In return the company offers an hourly rate of £9.81 plus generous benefits including pension contributions free onsite gym, death in service insurance.
For further information please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd