- Salary Offer £28860 pa / £15 per hour $ £28860 pa / £15 per hour Month
- Established and successful high-tech manufacturer
- 37 hours per week + OT
- £15 per hour / £28860 per annum + Overtime
- Excellent benefits & job security
Our client, based in Oldham, is a leading high tech manufacturer with a strong and expanding global customer base. Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Pipefitter to join their Installation team, working both at their site in Oldham and UK wide based customers when necessary.
- To carry out assembly operation on a variety of parts and products
- To carry out pipe fitting and panelling
- To carry out installations of equipment at customer sites
- To work away for periods at customer sites both commissioning and decommissioning company products.
- To assemble pipe work system onto in line with the relevant pipe work schematics.
- To assemble parts into sub assemblies in line with the requirements of the relevant engineering drawing.
- To follow Company Quality Control procedures i.e. ISO9001 2015
Knowledge & skills required:
- Brazing and soldering.
- Pipe fitting.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures.
- CSCS card
- Lifting and transportation of machinery via skates/pallet trucks
The position offers a competitive starting salary of £28860 along with overtime and benefits which include Pension, Healthcare and Profit related pay. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4pm with an early finish on a Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can work well under pressure, use their own initiative and who wants to develop their career further with a professional and innovative company.
To apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Chris Chambury at TRF Engineering, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.