- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Established Global Manufacturing Company
- Competitive Salary & Benefits package
Our customer is an established award winning global manufacturing company operating from prestigious premises in Oldham. On their behalf we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer whose main objective will be to maintain the quality and efficiency of their processes, products, and systems across their busy site.
Reporting to the QHSE Manager key responsibilities will include driving process enhancements, problem solving and safeguarding the integrity of management system through leadership and analysis of data.
- Analyse data to identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies, providing analytical reports for management. Highlight key findings and propose recommendations that are proportionate to the risk.
- Oversee and lead the complaints process, ensuring timely resolution within the business & team, and ensure effective communication with relevant departments.
- Conduct regular internal audits as per the plan to assess compliance with quality standards EN9100 and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers on customer requirements to ensure compliance within the Production environment.
- Assist in general Upkeep & continual improvement of the QMS to ensure compliance to
- Develop inspection and risk management methods to analyse product quality in line with customer requirements such as MSA, FMEA, CPK.
- Perform specification reviews to ensure products align with the specified
- Develop and provide training to staff on internal quality processes, standards, and best
- Ensure the protection of Company Intellectual Property and Customer
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a quality engineering role (preferably in an Aerospace environment)
- Strong understanding of quality management systems and 9001/9100
- Experience in conducting internal and external quality audits to verify compliance with standards and regulations.
- Proficient in creating and maintaining accurate quality documentation, reports, and records to facilitate traceability and continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Effective communication and collaboration
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally experience in ERP systems such as Navision or
This is an office based role working Monday to Friday.
In return for the above you will be joining a highly successful and continually growing company
For more information please send your CV, in confidence, to Chris Chambury at The Recruitment Fix.