- Very Competitive Salary
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Great Team Culture
- Leading Manufacturer
Our client in Hyde who is a leading supplier in their chosen sector is looking for a Product Manager to develop and lead the products vision whilst improving and developing.
- Develop business cases for new products, improvements, and business ventures.
- Generate and own the New Product Development Funnel.
- Develop the core messaging and positioning for the product(s).
- Report progress against agreed plans to the board of directors.
- Act as the liaison between Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Production departments to ensure effective cooperation and communication at all times.
- Act as the company’s market expert in relation to the product segment.
- Continually monitor competitor activity and ensure product is differentiated.
- Propose the product pricing strategy to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with the marketing team to support the positioning of the product through traditional sales techniques, marketing collateral, point of sale material, and on digital platforms.
- Work with the sales leadership team to ensure that customer service, salespeople and retailers are properly equipped to sell the features of the product(s).
- Provide Sales and operational forecasts for the product(s) such that production resources and procurement can be planned accordingly.
- Carry out market research as required, to understand customer/user needs.
- Act as the voice of the customer/user within the business.
- Run Beta/Pilot programs with early-stage products or samples.
- Managing the capture and distribution of customer feedback on products.
- Be the advocate of the product both internally and in front of customers/users.
- Significant experience in a product management role.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Experience working with consumer products, preferably interior, home appliance, lifestyle or home automation products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Product Design, Engineering or similar.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- An accomplished presenter.
- Proven ability to influence a cross-functional team without formal authority.
- The ability to effectively manage projects.
- Commercially astute.
If interested in the role please apply online or call James @ The Recruitment Fix for more information