- High Competitive Salary
- Excellent work environment
- Great Team Culture
- Global Manufacturer
Our client is a leading supplier within the home furnishings sector. Established for over 50 years their continued growth is impressive and to support this we are recruiting for an experienced and creative Product Design Engineer who will be responsible for continuous development of existing products / new product designs taking ideas from prototype to production.
- Using Autodesk Inventor Product Design suite to develop new and updated designs
- Prototype and test new concepts
- Liaise with internal departments to create manufacturing and installation instructions.
- Create images/renders for catalogue and promotional literature.
- using the latest software package to generate part, assembly and detailed manufacturing drawings
- perform various analysis tasks such as FEA and MoldFlow.
Ideally with a minimum of 3 years design experience that successful candidate will have;
- Product Design Degree / or relevant work experience
- Injection moulded part design knowledge
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor software
- Sheet metal part design experience
- Extrusion profile design knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and successful manufacturing company who can offer continuous career development, excellent reward and longevity.
For more information please send your CV, in confidence, to James at The Recruitment Fix.