• 32 days holiday
• Life assurance
• Employee assistance programme
• Onsite Parking
• Pension scheme
• Onsite sports centre
• Salary £14.02 plus shift allowance where applicable
Ideally you will work two weeks on days and two week on twilights, however for the right candidate either permanent days or twilight shift will be considered.
Are you an apprenticeship trained mechanical engineer experienced in Inspection? With excellent communication skills both written and verbally. Do you have experience working in an engineering manufacturing environment?
The Job Role - To complete First off and final view inspection and the appropriate communication of the results.
Your duties will include:
• Use of Coordinate Measuring Machine, Micrometer, Vernier, Height Gauge etc.
• Penetrant Flaw Detection, Hardness and Conductivity
• Support The QA team and assist with internal audits
• Goods inward inspection
• Calibration of inspection, measuring and test equipment in line with company procedures
Essential/ advantageous skills
• Experienced in inspection of Milling, Turning, and welding disciplines
• Experience of using CMM and faro arm
• Experience of NDT inspecting advantageous
• Tessa scan experience would be an advantage
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Time served Mechanical engineer
Next steps If you’re within commutable distance to Burnley, have experience in inspection in an engineering manufacturing environment then apply with your CV to Sue Holden at The Recruitment Fix Ltd.