- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Established Global Manufacturing Company
- High Salary & Benefits package
Our customer is an established award winning global manufacturing company operating from prestigious premises in Oldham. On their behalf we are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager, whose key purpose will be to continue to guide, develop and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and procedures across their busy site..
Key Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Ensuring policies and procedures relating to Human Resources are kept updated
- Provide advice and counsel on HR policies, procedures and employee benefits
- Improve employee engagement and manage complex employee relations including disciplinaries, grievances, absence issues and redundancies.
- Provide Managers with knowledge to connect with their employees and advise on terms and conditions of employment by sharing best practice
- Responsible for maintaining records including training, holidays, performance reviews and sickness via a HRIS (Human Resource Information System)
- Responsible for the company’s full recruitment process, including job offers and inductions
- Work to ensure cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to company and employee
- Develop specifications for new plans or modifies existing plans to remain competitive in current labour market
- Work with the General Manager on key projects/initiatives involving the HR function
- Perform daily general office tasks as required
To be considered for this opportunity the successful candidate will ideally have the following Skills & Experience:
- Previous similar role experience gained within the Manufacturing industry
- Preferably CIPD qualified level 5 or above
- Team member with exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a practical and logical approach to conflict management
- Good working knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Experience in working in a busy Production environment
- Flexibility essential
This is an office based role working Monday to Friday.
In return for the above you will be joining a highly successful and continually growing company
For more information please send your CV, in confidence, to Chris Chambury at The Recruitment Fix.