- Established manufacturer
- Attractive rates of pay
- Respected partner to the Aviation industry
- Great company culture
- Cutting material to be used for seat covers and curtains
- Ensure that production is maintained to meet set targets.
- Maintain high quality of measuring, cutting and general workmanship.
- Accurate recording of correct stock figures on fabric.
- To organise the work area, keeping fabric in order.
- Have a flexible approach to learning any new work procedures and systems required
- To carry out any duties as and when requested by a manager which are related to the services offered by this company, particularly during busy periods or to assist our customers at short notice.
- Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential as training given
- To be self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Must have a friendly, approachable manner.
- A flexible approach to their work load.
- Takes pride in their work.
- Understanding of the company’s Health and Safety requirements.
- To organise and prioritise workload.
To apply, email CV to James @ The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Apply for job
By Upload Resume